- Can I still use your services even if I can't speak any Japanese?
- No problem.
Please start by contacting us. Our staff is available to answer your questions in English, Chinese, Korean, and more.
- Do I need a guarantor?
- No, a guarantor is not necessary.
We act as a guarantor and provide a guarantee to the lessor. We ask for the contact information of your family and others in case there should be an emergency.
- Can students apply?
You can even apply before admission to the school, so please contact us.
- Can offices or shops apply?
Please contact us as the necessary documents differ.
- What happens if problems arise during tenancy?
- Please contact us by telephone or fax anytime you need assistance.
We offer you assistance free of charge while you are using our guarantor service.
- Can illegal immigrants apply for tenancy?
- Rest assured as we check visa status as a rule.
We also keep track of your visa expiration date for visa renewal purposes.